- 4 chicken breast cooked and diced
- 4 cans of Gluten free cream of chicken soup
- 1 pack of frozen mixed vegetables (corn, peas, green beans, carrots)
- 1 small onion
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pie shell (gluten free)
- Melted butter
- Brush pie shell with melted butter.
- Bake pie shell on 350 degrees until brown.
- Cook onion and celery until tender.
- Add garlic and frozen vegetables, cook until melted.
- Add soup and chicken until everything is warm.
- Pour in pie shell and bake for 15 minutes on 350. Eat and enjoy.
(You can use a second Silly Zak’s Gluten Free pie shell, on top by removing it from the tin)
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe Yield: 4 servings