Does Gluten-Free Mean No More Baking?
Gluten-free cheese cracker recipe. With concerns over the development of gluten allergies among family members, it can be a real source of reassurance to have access to gluten-free items. If you like to bake and you have to deal with gluten allergies as well, then rest assured that today’s baking products are up for the challenge. Read on for handy information about gluten-free baking (including a gluten-free cheese cracker recipe!) that will make your healthy baking choices that much easier.
Gluten Free Is Easier Than You Think
Baking doesn’t have to end just because regular white and wheat flour have become health issues for you. Silly Zak’s Gluten-free foods and baking supplies take the guesswork out of your next recipe. With high-quality ingredients and baking supplies that make baking healthier, Silly Zak’s provides solutions for your baking dilemmas. The substitutions are easy to make and the recipes taste delicious. One of our latest products is a gluten-free pie shell that sacrifices nothing in yummy crumbly satisfaction. Below is a gluten-free cheese cracker recipe using our pie crust to make a great snack for any season:
Gluten Free Cheese Crackers
Here is a blogger recipe for cheese crackers which can easily be turned into a gluten-free alternative. Below is our gluten-free alternative recipe:
Silly Zaks Gluten Free Cheddar Ranch Crackers Recipe
- 9 oz. Silly Zak’s gluten-free pie shell
- 3 C grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tb Ranch dressing or seasoning
- 1 Tb cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press pie shell onto a lightly greased cooking sheet. Top with the other ingredients, spreading them evenly and then pressing them into the shell so that they ‘stick’.
- Using a knife, create the squares that will become the crackers by cutting vertical and horizontal lines into the entire shell. The squares should be about an inch wide.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. You’ll be returning them to the oven, so don’t turn it off yet!
- Using a knife, separate the squares at this point so that none of them are touching each other. This will allow the edges to crisp up.
- Return to 350-degree oven for 5-8 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your crackers. Remove and let them cool for the last time.
Serve as a snack with fruit, as a side for soup, or just for munching on while catching a game on TV.
Gluten Free Cheese Crackers Are Only The Beginning
Silly Zak’s frozen products are available at local retailers. If you can’t find our products, responsive store managers would want to know that their customers are looking for fine frozen gluten-free products. Let them know so that they can stock the delicious goods that help you live gluten-free. We’re also available online for home shopping convenience.