Gluten-Free Peach Pie Crumble
Making a peach pie crumble without any gluten does not mean you have to spend hours in the kitchen. All you need to do is combine some delicious fresh peaches with a flavorful topping and a tasty gluten-free pie crust from Silly Zak’s! This recipe only requires 15 minutes of prep work, and it is out of the oven in an hour.
Gluten-Free Peach Pie Crumble Ingredients
- 3 pounds fresh peaches
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Gluten-Free Peach Pie Crumble Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove the pits from the peaches and slice them into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Toss the peaches with the two tablespoons of brown sugar, the 2 ½ tablespoons of cornstarch, and the vanilla extract and set aside.
- Make the crumble mixture by combining the rolled oats, almond flour, and ½ cup brown sugar. Use your hands or a food processor to rub in the cold butter until pea-sized clumps form. Avoid overworking the crumble.
- Spread the peach mixture in the pie crust and then smoothly sprinkle the crumble topping on it.
- Bake in the oven until the crumble mixture is golden brown and the peach filling is bubbly and juicy. This will take about an hour.
- Allow pie to cool before serving.
- Enjoy plain or with a big scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
As you can see, it’s easy to make a tasty and healthy dessert when you have the right ingredients. Visit our website today and order your gluten-free pie crust so you can make your Peach Pie today.