This Gluten-Free Pizza Pie recipe is sure to please everyone in the family, regardless of whether there are food intolerances or not.
What You’ll Need For Your Traditional Style Gluten-Free Pizza Pie
Silly Zak’s Gluten-Free Pie Shells
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 c. pizza sauce
Your favorite toppings, such as:
- Bell peppers
- Sweet peppers
- Extra cheese
- Melted butter or Butter Cooking Spray
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove thawed pie crusts from packaging, placing them flat on a cutting board.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- If desired, brush the tops of the pie crust with melted butter or spray butter-flavored cooking spray, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasonings.
- Cover the crust in sauce and sprinkle on your ingredients
- Bake pizza for 11 to 14 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown.
The best part of this simple and satisfying recipe is there are so many variations you can use.
- For a ‘white’ pizza, replace tomato-based pizza sauce with a garlic parmesan based cheese sauce.
- Popular toppings for white pizza includes caramelized onions, roasted garlic, grilled chicken breast, spinach, artichokes, and shredded provolone.
- Replace traditional pizza ingredients with pre-cooked eggs, breakfast meats, diced potatoes, shredded cheese, and your favorite omelet ingredients.
Pizza For Everyone!
No matter how you slice it, Gluten-free pizza is sure to hit the spot every time. Stock up on Silly Zak’s Gluten-Free pie crusts to start creating your favorite pizzas today!