Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With Our Delicious Gluten-Free Pop Tart Recipe
If you enjoy gluten-free sweet treats, then you will love this delicious gluten-free pop tart recipe. They are fun to make and taste great. We hope recipe inspires you to make your own homemade pop tarts. The gluten-free pop tart recipe features Silly Zak’s Pie Crust if you are looking to save time. You can purchase our products on our website or at your local store.
- Silly Zak’s Pie Crust
- Three-fourths cups of organic powdered sugar
- One tablespoon of almond milk
- Your favorite jam or filling
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread your Silly Zak’s Pie Crust and cut your desired shape and size out. Place your pie dough onto your baking sheet.
- Add your favorite jam or filling to half of the dough pieces, and place the other dough piece over the top of the filling.
- Seal your pop tarts by pressing the edges of the dough together. Press the tongs of a fork on the sides of the dough.
- Poke holes in your treats with a toothpick
- Bake your treats for twenty minutes.
- Let them cool for at least thirty minutes
- Combine powdered sugar and almond milk until sugar dissolves.
- Add to the top of your treats, then refrigerate until glaze is firm.
If you make your own homemade dough:
- Combine your flour, salt, baking powder, and maple sugar.
- Chop up your butter and palm shortening, then add it into the bowl.
- Whisk your egg, add it to the mixture, then knead the mixture into dough. (Use cold water, if necessary.)
- Divide your dough into two and place onto a flat surface with parchment paper.
- Roll out your two dough balls until they are around a quarter inch thick.
- Cut dough into desired shape and size, and place onto baking sheet. (Follow from step four in directions.)
While making a completely homemade treat from beginning to end is excellent, sometimes you may not have the time. If this is the case, use Silly Zak’s pie crust. You can find all of Silly Zak’s line of products on our website, as well as carried in some stores. Their pie crust will make your gluten-free pop tarts perfectly delicious and will save a large amount of your time. Nevertheless, your yummy sweet snack will be well worth the time you put into it.