If you have a weakness for sweets and enjoy eating delicious gluten-free desserts, then you would like our gluten-free wrapped smores recipe. We’ve taken the traditional campfire treat, s’mores and give it a Silly Zaks twist for a gluten-free delight on those colder winter nights. You can make your own homemade crust, or you can use Silly Zak’s Gluten Free Pie Crust if you want to save some time. We hope our recipe encourages you to snuggle and enjoy some gluten-free s’mores.
You can find Silly Zak’s Gluten-free Pie Crust on their website or in your local store.
Delicious Gluten Free Wrapped Smores Recipe
- One package of Silly Zak’s Pie Crust
- Seven ounces of marshmallow creme
- One cup of chocolate chips
- One cup of Cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar, if desired
1) Set your oven to 375 degrees.
2) Spread your Silly Zak’s Gluten-free Pie Crust and cut the edges to make a rectangle out of the dough. Then cut your dough into six equal pieces.
3) Spread your marshmallow cream. Put as much creme as you desire.
4) Cover the dough with your chocolate chips
5) Fold the corners of your dough over each other. Make sure fold the dough carefully, so you do not mash it.
6) Place your dough pieces on a baking pan.
7) Bake your dough for fifteen minutes.
8) Allow the wrapped smores to cool for about ten minutes. Cover the treats with cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar.
Silly Zak’s frozen products are available at local retailers. If you can’t find our products, responsive store managers would want to know that their customers are looking for fine frozen gluten-free products. Let them know so that they can stock the delicious goods that help you live gluten-free. We’re also available online for home shopping convenience.